The Center for Urban Research organizes basic research on the critical issues that face New York and other large cities in the U.S. and abroad, collaborates with public agencies, nonprofit organizations, and other partners to help them understand how to respond to the challenges they face, and informs the media, opinion-shapers, and the public about urban research at The Graduate Center of the City University of New York (CUNY). Our website provides access to dynamic maps, data sets, and research findings about New York City and other metropolitan centers.
Major projects and online resources include:
- Analysis and resources for 2010 Census and related demographic data;
- NYC Labor Market Information Service (LMIS) ;
- the www.OASISnyc.net website ;
- New York's immigrant second generation; and
- CUR's Online Statistical Data Analysis website .